DragonVale is more fun with friends! Adding friends to DragonVale will allow you to give and receive Gems each day, breed with your friends' dragons in the Cooperative Breeding Cave, and more!
Adding friends to DragonVale can be done using Facebook, Game Center, or our in-game Friend IDs.
Adding friends using a Friend ID (Available on iOS, Android, and Kindle devices)
By sharing Friend IDs you can add other DragonVale players to your park as friends. Please note that this is a 2-way process, and both players must enter each other’s Friend ID in order to become friends with one another. Be sure to share your full ID including the numbers after the hash symbol.
Follow the steps below to add a friend using their Friend ID:
- Tap the Social icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the “Invite Friends” button at the bottom left of the social menu
- Tap the “Add Friend” button
- Enter a Friend ID, including the numbers after the hash symbol
- Once that friend reciprocates by adding your Friend ID you will appear in each other’s friends list in DragonVale
Every park will have its own unique Friend ID, so if your friend has multiple parks you would need to add each of them individually in order to see all of their parks in your friends list.
For more information on using Friend IDs please see this article.
Adding Friends Using Facebook (Available on iOS, Android, and Kindle devices)
If your park is already connected to Facebook, you can add other DragonVale players as Facebook friends and they will appear in your friends list in the game. Please note that you will only see Facebook friends that have DragonVale installed and have also connected their parks to Facebook.
If your park is not yet connected to Facebook, you can connect it by following these steps:
- Open DragonVale and tap the “Social” icon
- Tap the Facebook login button
- Enter the email address and password associated with your Facebook account
- Tap the “Yes” button to confirm that you want to connect your park to Facebook
Once your park is connected to Facebook, you can tap the “Social” icon and select the “Friends” tab to view a list of your Facebook friends who have also connected their DragonVale parks to Facebook.
Adding Friends Using Game Center (Available on iOS devices only)
You can add Game Center friends on iOS devices running iOS 13 and above. To add a friend to Game Center:
- Tap the settings icon on your device
- Scroll down to Game Center, then tap on it
- Tap "Add Friends"
- Enter the phone number of the person that you want to add as a friend, or tap the green plus icon to invite someone from your contacts list.
- Once that person accepts the request through the Messages app they will be added to your list of Game Center friends.