I'm using an iOS (Apple) device and I'm not seeing my park! Help!!
Don't worry - we can probably help! If you are playing DragonVale on an iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc.) device, DragonVale and its game progress is saved and tracked when associated with a Game Center or Facebook account. If your game was associated with Game Center or Facebook, you likely just need to log back into your account and then launch DragonVale to continue your progress.
To sign into Game Center:
- Tap the Settings icon on your device
- Scroll down and tap Game Center
- Tap "Sign In"
- Enter your Apple ID and password to sign into your Game Center account
To sign into Facebook:
- Open DragonVale and tap the "Social" icon
- Tap the Facebook login button
- If you have connected your park to Facebook previously, tap "OK" in the window that says "You have already authorized DragonVale"
- If you have not previously connected your park to Facebook, you can enter the email address and password associated with your Facebook account to save your park with Facebook.
I signed into Game Center and/or Facebook, but I'm still not seeing my park.
If you still aren't seeing your park after signing into your accounts, you likely need to select the correct park from the Park Select menu.
To access the Park Select menu:
- Open DragonVale
- Tap the "Options" icon
- Tap the "Switch Parks" button
- All parks associated with your device and all of your accounts should be displayed
If you have signed into your Game Center or Facebook account and aren't seeing your park in the park select menu, pease send us an email at [email protected] and we'll do everything we can to find your park.
I can't remember my Apple ID or Password. Now what?
If you cannot remember your Apple ID, password, or the answer to your security question OR are being told that your Game Center account is already in use, you will need to get in touch with Apple/iTunes to recover this information:
If you are still having trouble recovering your park and you think it may have been linked with Game Center, please send us an email at [email protected] or submit a request using the link at the top of this page. Please be sure to include your Game Center nickname if you remember it.
What if my park wasn't connected to Game Center or Facebook?
If your park was not associated with a Game Center or Facebook account and you are currently seeing a new local park, please send us an email at [email protected] or submit a support ticket using the link on this page. Please include the new local park ID you are currently seeing in DragonVale.
You can find the local park ID by opening DragonVale, tapping the "Options" icon, then tapping the green "Park ID" button.
It's a long number, so please be sure to double check all the numbers/letters and include the hyphens. Send this number in your email and we will do everything we can to locate and restore your lost park.