Hello ghouls and girls! Whitbee’s Candy Bash has returned and we’re here to help you get the most out of it! As always, you can email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
You might be playing on an older version of DragonVale, please update to the most recent version through the App Store, Google Play, or Amazon Marketplace. (The correct version for the event is 3.3.0)
I missed the help menus / event tutorials, what should I do?
When does The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash end?
- Collecting cash from habitats
- Breeding Dragons
- Clearing bushes and trees from new islands
- Playing games!
- Collectable Jack-O-Lanterns
- There will be different types of Jack-O-Lanterns scattered about in your park that you can tap to earn Candies.
- During Whitbee's Candy Bash, your park's visitors will don costumes and become mummies, wolves, witches, etc. (these visitors are dressed up for fun and your entertainment, they are not tappable)
Candy can also be purchased through the Market
PURCHASES DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE DAILY CAP.*
*Please note that only so much candy is available to collect each day. Once you hit your maximum you can check the Prize Pumpkin to see how long until more candy is obtainable.
When does my Candy reset?
What is the daily limit of Candy?
Why is there a daily collection limit on Candy during the Bash?
Will there be opportunities to earn bonus Candy?
Challenges take 2 hours to complete.
Your dragons may complete up to 5 challenges per day.
- The Tree of Trials contains two different games of chance and knowledge!
- Wheel-of-Chance - Spin to win a prize, based on where the needle lands
- Name That Dragon - You will be presented with a dragon silhouette. Choose the correct dragon to win a prize!
- You have unlimited time to make a choice.
- Choosing correctly awards 15 Candy and reveals the dragon.
- Choosing incorrectly awards one (1) Candy, reveals the dragon, and displays the correct answer.
What happens to my winnings from Name That Dragon or The Wheel of Chance if I’ve already hit my Candy limit for the day?
So the short answer is, nothing happens to your leftover Candy for ONE WEEK. You can still hop in the game, access the Prize Pumpkin and spend your Candy however you'd like. At the END of that extra week, we'll turn your Candy into treats and place them in your gifts.
Why can I still buy Candy but not earn them?
Why not just make the event longer and let us earn Candy the whole time?