DragonVale World game progress can be saved with a Game Center or Facebook account when playing on an iOS (Apple) device. If you aren't seeing your park and your game was associated with Game Center or Facebook, you likely just need to log back into your account(s) to continue your progress.
To sign into Game Center:
- Tap the Settings icon on your device
- Scroll down and tap Game Center
- Tap "Sign In"
- Enter your Apple ID and password to sign into your Game Center account
To sign into Facebook:
- Open DragonVale World and tap on the "Options" icon in the upper right of the screen
- Scroll to the right and tap the Facebook login button
- If prompted, enter the email address and password associated with your Facebook account
- Tap Ok to confirm you have authorized DragonVale World
Selecting the correct park from the Park Select menu
If you still aren't seeing your park after signing into your Game Center or Facebook account, you likely need to select the correct park from the Park Select menu.
To access the Park Select menu:
- Open DragonVale World
- Tap the "Options" icon
- Tap the "Park Select" button
- Tap the menu at the top of the Park Select screen to view a list of available parks
- Tap on your park, then tap the Play button to load it
If you are still having trouble recovering your park and think it may have been linked with Game Center or Facebook, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your Game Center nickname, or your full name as it appears on your Facebook profile page, as well as the level of your park.
If your previous park was not being saved with Game Center or Facebook, please send an email with your park name and level of the park you are trying to recover. We will do everything we can to help you locate the lost park.